Our Trust and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Joining The Island Learning Trust
Are you ready 'to be the best you can be'?
The Island Learning Trust has total commitment to improving the life chances, aspirations of pupils: we hold the highest expectations, maintain a relentless focus on pupil progress and attainment so that no child is left behind. We put the needs of our children at the forefront of every decision.
We are unwavering about the main things: quality, care, standards and integrity.
We welcome applications from individuals who are keen to make a positive difference to children's outcomes and who are eager to progress their career in a dynamic, research driven, forward-thinking Trust.
Enabling our team ‘to be the best we can be’
TILT is committed to the achievement of excellence and so MUST invest intelligently in the support and development of our team.
Benefits in working for the Trust
- Support and challenge you to be an exceptional practioner
- Provide high quality professional development opportunities: access to courses and coaching
- Ensure change is managed effectively
- Support your well-being by ensuring a reasonable workload is the norm
- Offer employment in schools with HQ leadership and focused strategic planning
- Provide a supportive network of academies; where expertise and career opportunities are shared
- Provide access to staff support and assistance: Employee Assistance Program & Westfield Health
- Provide a central team of experienced professionals
- Offer internal promotions within a growing family of schools
- Promote equality of opportunity and diversity
All our current Central Team vacancies are advertised on the Kent Teach website, which can be accessed using the following link:
If there are currently no positions available, why not register your interest using our contact form on our TILT Talent Pool page and become the first to hear about relevant vacancies as they arise? We would love to hear from you! Please complete all fields with your details and we will soon be in touch.
Thank you for choosing The Island Learning Trust
'to be the best we can be'
There are no Central Team vacancies at present