Trust School Evaluation Visits
An Independent School Improvement Advisor recently visited all TILT schools to provide assurance to the Trust Board that all schools and indeed the Trust are well led. The report that followed captured the essence of our Trust, our Trust Premium:
- The Trust’s vision and values are embedded across each school.
- The key question: what is in the best interests of our children?” drives the Trust but also each school.
- A culture of high expectation and aspiration is modelled by senior leaders who are passionate for what pupils can achieve and determined to put in place strategies to achieve this.
- Behaviour is a strength. Each school is calm, orderly, and purposeful. Pupils have a positive attitude to learning.
- Reading is given high priority and there is a determination that every pupil will learn to read with every opportunity provided for them to access rich texts to support their enjoyment of reading.
- Care and attention have been given by the Trust in maintaining school accommodation to a high standard. The schools are light, attractive places to learn and work. Classrooms are well resourced. This extends to the grounds and outdoor classrooms for the youngest pupils.
As a CEO the external validation of the strength of our schools is fabulous to read. I am rightly so very proud of our children, leaders and staff team, this is our Trust Premium: we prioritise children, well being, reading as key levers to success. ❤
TILT schools all have a fantastic offer for our young people and their families. As a Trust we aim to lead schools of choice: we invest heavily in teaching and learning, our curriculum, our resources, our accommodation, to enable this to become a reality. ❤